Plenary Speaker Presentations at Euro Pediatrics 2023
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18.
The aims of the study of paediatrics is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents with chronic conditions.
- Paediatricians diagnose and treat several conditions among children including:-
- genetic and congenital conditions
- organ diseases and dysfunctions
Paediatrics is concerned not only about immediate management of the ill child but also long term effects on quality of life, disability and survival. Paediatricians are involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of problems including:-
- Compilation of the top interviews, articles, and news in the last year.
- Download a free copy
- Developmental delays and disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Functional disabilities
- Social stresses
- Mental disorders including depression and anxiety disorders
Europe Conferences hosting 35th European Pediatrics Congress during May 17-18, 2023 at Amsterdam, Netherlands, Theme: Enlightening the Advancements and Exploring the New Horizons in Pediatrics
EURO PEDIATRICS 2023 is an international platform to discuss and research early detection and treatment care based on professional standards, as well as extensive research on the entire field of pediatrics. Significant international experts in Scientists, Pediatric Doctors, Pediatric Nurses, research scholars and general practitioners, Student Delegates and Exhibitors from all over the world are expected to attend our Physical conference with the theme "Enlightening the advancements and exploring new horizons in Pediatrics." Oral presentations, poster presentations, keynote addresses, workshops, and other activities will be available at the physical conference. Pediatric Nursing, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Nutrition, Clinical Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Updates, Pediatric Psychology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Dentistry, and Pediatric Oncology will be discussed at the conference.
Scope and Importance:
EURO PEDIATRICS 2023 intends to uncover advancements in paediatrics, as well as research into early detection and treatment care based on professional standards, as well as extensive research across the entire field of paediatrics. The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for academics and practitioners from all disciplines to discuss and debate social change as it relates to innovation and technology.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- General and Clinical Pediatrics
- Neonatology & Perinatology
- ADHD/ Autism
- Pediatric Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Child Nutrition and Development
- Pediatric Allergy and Respiratory Disorders
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric mental health and Pediatric psychology
- Child and Adolescent Obesity
- Pediatric Surgery and Oncology
- Child abuse and prevention
- Pediatric Critical Care and Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric medical emergencies
- Pediatric vaccine and Pediatric immunization
For more information: https://europediatrics.pediatricsconferences.com/
To submit abstract here: https://europediatrics.pediatricsconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
Relevant Conferences: Pediatrics Conferences, Euro Pediatrics 2023, Pediatrics 2023 Events, Pediatrics Meetings , Pediatrics Conference, Global Pediatrics Meetings, Global Pediatrics Congress 2023, Pediatrics Symposiums, Pediatrics Event, Pediatrics Convention